Rats - a correction I need to make

From:         Peter Ladkin <Peter.Ladkin@loria.fr>
Date:         19 Jul 94 01:27:34

In my article translating Air et Cosmos's account of the A330 crash,
I translated `assiette' as `AoA' when it should obviously have been
translated as `pitch'. The mistake could be corrected by replacing
all occurrences of `AoA' in the article by `pitch' (except for the
parenthesis in which I explain that `incidence' means `AoA'!!).

I have only the best excuse for this mistake - it was simply complete
idiocy. I *know* I should have written pitch.  But at least I
discovered the mistake before anyone pointed it out to me .......

Peter.