Re: DC-3 Upgrades

From:         libove@libove.alf.dec.com (Jay Vassos-Libove)
Date:         08 Jul 94 18:18:10

I'm sorry that I can't provide technical detail, but I have
heard of one of these converted/upgraded DC-3's.  My father
flies out of a small airfield called "Cross Keys" in southern
central New Jersey.  The airport is home to a skydiving club
which has acquired an upgraded DC-3.  The craft's engines
evidently provide more thrust than the weight of the craft,
and my father has seen a demonstration of the craft climbing
_vertically_!
--

Jay Vassos-Libove                  libove@alf.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation      decwrl!alf.dec.com!libove