Strange 767 at Boeing Field

From:         pete@Rational.COM (Pete Coe)
Date:         20 May 94 01:58:41

I drove through Seattle on interstate 5 this weekend, and while passing
Boeing field I noticed a very odd looking 767 (I think).  Now I could have
been confused by the dull drizzling weather, but it looked rather like it had
another fuselage molded to the roof for about two thirds of its length.  If I
had had moretime, I would have stopped of at the museum of flight and
hopefully got a closer look.  My only thoughts were that it was a 767 AWAC's
aircraft, but it also looked very like the Lockheed (or was it Soviet) design
studies for hydrogen powered aircraft.

Or maybe sleep deprivation made me dream the whole thing.

--

-- Pete Coe
-- Rational Software Corporation