causes of go 'rounds?

From:         "Fred Christiansen" <fredch@quad4.phx.mcd.mot.com>
Date:         06 May 94 18:02:16
Followups:    1 2 3 4 5

While driving past the PHX airport last Sunday, I observed an AmWest 737
descending to land and then pull up for a(n apparent) go 'round.  My
in-laws, who live fairly close to the airport, tell me that they see
go 'rounds from time to time (well, with greater frequency than I would
have tho't).

What are the reasons for which a pilot might decide to go 'round?
--
Fred Christiansen ("Canajun, eh?" from Ont)      Email: fredch@phx.mcd.mot.com
Disclaimer: I do not speak for Motorola Computer Group       Fax: 602-438-3836