B-737 videotapes

From:         slbloom@netcom.com (Dr. Stuart L. Bloom)
Date:         01 Apr 94 13:11:59 PST

I realize that this newsgroup deals more with technical questions and
observations, but hopefully, someone can give me some suggestions since a
posting to rec.aviation.piloting was singularly non-productive.

A little while back, I obtained a type rating in the 737, but since I
don't fly as a vocation, keeping the knowledge in my head is
difficult.  I've heard that there are some videos that cover the aircraft
systems, as well as flight procedures. If anyone can clue me in on where
to find these I'd be very grateful.  Please reply by E-mail if possible.
Thanks.

--

                                                   Stuart L. Bloom

                                                      slbloom@netcom.com