Boeing White Tails?

From:         David Lednicer <dave@amiwest.com>
Date:         26 Mar 94 00:35:48 PST

	Over the last couple of years, I have seen a number of aircraft
parked around Boeing Field, in the Boeing part of the ramp, with no markings
except three horizontal blue stripes on an otherwise all white aircraft.
Usually there are the letters "AWW" painted on the forward fuselage.  I have
seen 737s and 757s like this (and maybe a 767).  My guess is that these are
aircraft that Ansett World Wide leasing has ordered, but been unable to place
before delivery.  At the peak, I counted eight aircraft at one time, but
recently I have seen only one or two.  Does anyone know more about these
aircraft?

Redmond, WA  98052         |   fax:     (206) 746-1299