Information on book title requested

From:         kannan91@iastate.edu
Date:         26 Mar 94 00:35:41 PST

I remember reading a very informative book on aircraft engine design
and construction. Here is the hard part. The only thing I remember
about the book is that it was published by Pratt & Whitney and is
atleast 15 years old. It gave a pretty good description engine
manufacturers faced during the early days of the high bypass-ratio
turbofan engines for the C-5 and the Boeing 747. If there is anyone
who can provide me with a complete title with author name and
preferably an ISBN number, please send me an e-mail message to:

			kannan91@iastate.edu

I would like to get this book soon as I am in the process of writing
up my Masters' degree thesis. Any help will be of great assistance
and very much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Kannan Srinivasan