Re: Airbus out of control (Moscow, 1991)

From:         m.t.palmer@larc.nasa.gov (Michael T. Palmer)
Date:         25 Mar 94 11:33:12 PST

In article <airliners.1994.1048@orchard.Chicago.COM> "Dr. Martin Erdelen" <HRZ090%DE0HRZ1A.BITNET@vm.gmd.de> writes:

>According to the daily Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung (Tuesday, 22 March), a
>"unique" incident involving an Airbus A-310 near Moscow in 1991 has now been
>analyzed by the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (German equivalent of FAA). The incident
>seems to have gone basically unnoticed by the public at the time it happened.
>Here's a partial translation (or attempt thereof...) of the newspaper article:

If the article is not too much longer than what you have already translated,
could you please translate the rest also?  It would also be useful to have
an electronic copy of the original text (auf Deutsch).

And, as Karl mentioned, it would be a great help if someone could track down
the identification number for the report issued by the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt.
The only other report of this incident I know of is:

     Tailpieces: A310 Aerobatics.  In _Airliners_, vol. 5 no. 4, Winter 1992,
     p. 64.

Danke!

--Mike

Michael T. Palmer (m.t.palmer@larc.nasa.gov)
Flight Deck Research Branch, Flight Dynamics and Control Division
M/S 321, NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia 23681-0001
Voice: +1 804 864-2044, Fax: +1 804 864-7793