FAA Federal Register

From:         Stephen L Nicoud <stephen.nicoud@boeing.com>
Date:         17 Dec 93 01:53:12 PST

------- Included Message -------

In Federal Register dated Dec. 3...

   Proposed special conditions on General Electric GE90 engines...

In FR dated Dec. 6...

   Issued an airworthiness directive on Airbus A300-600 aircraft
   requiring inspections for cracks in the center spar sealing angles...

   Issued an AD on Douglas DC-9 and MD-80 aircraft requiring inspection
   of certain nose wheel assem-blies...

   Proposed an AD on Boeing 737-300 aircraft to require replacing the
   forward and aft hinge shims of the main cargo door...

   Proposed an AD on Jetstream ATP aircraft to require modifying the
   wiring for the electric-powered disconnect unit for the elevator
   control system...

   Proposed an AD on certain Airbus A300, A300-600 and A310 aircraft to
   require inspection for cracks in the lower spar axis of the pylon...

In FR dated Dec. 7...

   Proposed an AD on certain Boeing 747 series aircraft powered by Pratt
   & Whitney JT9D engines to require modifying the thrust reverser
   control system...

In FR dated Dec. 8...

   Issued an AD on certain Corporate Jets 125 series aircraft requiring
   deactivation of the auxiliary power unit...

In FR dated Dec. 9...

   Proposed special conditions for the Saab 2000...

   Proposed revising an AD on certain Garrett TFE731 series engines
   concerning a clamp assembly to support the fuel line...

   Proposed an AD on certain Boeing 747 aircraft to require replacing
   certain pneumatic duct couplings...

   Proposed an AD on certain Douglas MD-11 aircraft to require
   modification of the fuel crossfeed low-level dump system shutoff.

------- End of Included Message -------

Stephen
--
Stephen L Nicoud  <stephen.nicoud@Boeing.Com>     bcstec!bcsaic!stephen.nicoud
This message does not represent the views of Boeing.  I am not a Boeing