Wrecks at SFO

From:         kreckman@cbmvax.commodore.com (Steve Kreckman)
Date:         20 Jan 93 02:39:36 PST

Landing at San Francisco I've noticed a couple wrecks parked on the far side
of the runway. One is on its belly with the gear up and the other has the top
part of the fuselage in the front burned off. The livery was hard to make out
on them but they're pretty sizable and in plain view of the terminal (a bit
disconcerting for a few passengers I'm sure).

Anyone know about their history and why they're still parked there?

--
| Steve Kreckman                 |  kreckman@cbmvax.commodore.com           |
|                                |  {uunet|pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!kreckman |