Boeing 367-80 specs

From:         sherry@a.cs.okstate.edu (SHERRY ROBERT MICH)
Date:         23 Nov 93 00:02:45 PST

Hope this gets through, I tried sending to 'airliners@chicago.com' but it
bounced twice...

I'm looking for tech. specs on the original Boeing model 367-80, and
specifically what the differences were between the C-135 series and the dash 80
were.

I'm in the process of working on a model of the Dash 80 for a competition, but
as I've never been able to find a model of the prototype I'm working from a
kit of the KC-135.

I know that:

a) The C-135 series has a taller tail fin than the prototype,

b) Both planes have a cargo door in (roughly?) the same place.

c) the C-135's fuselage is 4" wider than the Dash 80.

But that's about it.

If anyone has more info to share I'd certainly appreciate it!

Thanks.

Rob
sherry@a.cs.okstate.edu