Re: trivia Q -- # of units of top-selling aircraft

From:         kls@ohare.Chicago.COM (Karl Swartz)
Date:         11 Nov 93 02:12:46 PST

>5. the 737 tail is shaped like a 747's (or an
>A300's) with the roof of the fuselage remaining

Tail?  You mean aft fuselage.  But the vertical tail on the new-
generation 737s is rather distinctive, with the leading edge starting
at a shallow angle then changing to a much steeper (closer to vertical)
angle.

>7. A320s are often seen on the side of mountains.

Come, now, that was only at Strasbourg, unless you count the small
hill at Bangalore as a mountain.  They also can be found in forests
(Habsheim) and draped over embankments at the end of runways (Warsaw).
Reminds me of a grisly rendition of Where's Waldo.  :-)

--
Karl Swartz	|INet	kls@ditka.chicago.com
1-415/854-3409	|UUCP	uunet!decwrl!ditka!kls