Re: 727 lands at Meigs field!

From:         vince@halcyon.halcyon.com (Vince Skahan)
Date:         01 Nov 93 14:05:00 PST

ditka!sgiblab!uunet.UU.NET!gorca!jnhall (Joseph N. Hall) writes:
>The Franklin Institute here in Philadelphia used to have (I think it was)
>a 707.  One of the most interesting parts of the exhibit was the
>description, somewhat like this one, of its journey through the city
>to the museum's downtown location.

when you consider where the Franklin Institute is in Phila, can you
imagine the look on the faces of the street people to see a plane
rolling up the Ben Franklin Parkway ?

I bet 'Ripple' sales went down 30 percent :-)

--
   ------------------- Vince Skahan ------ vince@halcyon.com ----------------
    It reached a balmy 63 degrees F. in Seattle today, the 11th of July.