21st Century Jet

From:         Stephen L Nicoud <stephen.nicoud@boeing.com>
Date:         01 Nov 93 14:04:44 PST

FYI.

------- Forwarded Message -------

"THE 21st CENTURY JET" TAKES TO THE AIR

KCTS (Channel 9 in the Puget Sound area) this week aired the 777 documentary
"The 21st Century Jet," an hour-long program about how Boeing is designing
and building the new twinjet.

Karl Sabbagh, the program's producer, is visiting Boeing this week, taping
the progress of the 777 program for future segments of the documentary.  His
crew has captured the move for wing-to-body join (see story below), and will
shoot interviews with Alan Mulally, 777 vice president and general manager,
and Ron Ostrowski, director of 777 Engineering.  The video crew also will
tape activity in the 777 factory building, including progress on the nose
section (41/43), the aft portion of the fuselage (46/47/48) and the
horizontal stabilizer.

Stephen
--
Stephen L Nicoud  <stephen.nicoud@Boeing.Com>      bcstec!bcsaic!stephen.nicoud
This message does not represent the views of Boeing.  I am not a Boeing