Airbus planes

From:         libove@tom.alf.dec.com (Jay Vassos-Libove)
Date:         22 Oct 93 01:04:58 PDT

What planes does Airbus have

* under its belt (built, blown, whether or not still flying)
* on the drawing boards

?

What are the basic characteristics (narrow body/wide body, #engines,
etc) of these craft?

My father and I were arguing over whether the A300 was a wide body -
I think that the A300 and A320 are narrow bodies, and the A310 and
A330 are wide bodies (and I dunno about the A340 at all).

Thanks!
--

Jay Vassos-Libove                  libove@alf.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation      decwrl!alf.dec.com!libove