Other Lockheed commercial passenger jets than the L1011 ?

From:         libove@tom.alf.dec.com (Jay Vassos-Libove)
Date:         14 Oct 93 23:57:30 PDT

I recently realized that, other than older planes like the
Constellation, I am only aware of a single current large
Lockheed commercial passenger jet - the L1011.

Did Lockheed get out of the commercial passenger jet
business?  When did the L1011 start rolling off of the
assembly lines?

Thanks!

--

Jay Vassos-Libove                  libove@alf.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation      decwrl!alf.dec.com!libove