administrivia -- anonymous posts, duplicate posts

From:         kls@ohare.Chicago.COM (Karl Swartz)
Date:         15 Jan 93 04:59:10 PST

An anonymous post arrived in the submissions box today from someone at
mac-80-48.src.honeywell.com.  While the Mac in the name, as well as
the content, leads me to suspect this is just a case of mis-configured
software, I'm still not willing to accept anonymous posts.

Of course I make my share of errors too, as the duplicate posting of
several batches of articles in the part several days attests.  Sorry
about that.  I'll try to keep in under control in the future, but
screwups do heppen.

--
Karl Swartz	|INet	kls@ditka.chicago.com
1-415/854-3409	|UUCP	uunet!decwrl!ditka!kls