Re: BAe ATP performance

From:         lhe@sics.se (Lars-Henrik Eriksson)
Date:         03 Aug 93 23:06:50 PDT

In article <airliners.1993.539@ohare.Chicago.COM> spagiola@FRI-nxt-Pagiola.Stanford.EDU (Stefano Pagiola) writes:
   Along these lines, one might add that the Swedish Aviation Authority
   has now banned Malmo Aviation from operating their service from
   Bromma to London City, in what looks very suspiciously like a move to
   quash competition to SAS.

I don't think so. Actually, the CAA has been anti-SAS on the Bromma
issue. If you anyone wants the full story, I can mail or post.

--
Lars-Henrik Eriksson                            Internet: lhe@sics.se
Swedish Institute of Computer Science           Phone (intn'l): +46 8 752 15 09