(U) Airline pilots

From:         mtravis@vnet.IBM.COM
Date:         21 Jun 93 14:04:52 PDT

Hello netters!

I am interested in talking to any airline pilots, corporate pilots,
part 121, part 135 pilots, or CFIs on the net. If you fit this descrip-
tion, PLEASE contact me by email. (Those on the net that also have close
aquaintence with those fitting the above description, PLEASE contact
me.)

I am not interested in a job. I am on an information gathering mission
and these are the ones that could best help me. I just have a couple
of questions that I would rather not clog up the net with that could
only be answered by those that have been there before. (Do I have your
curiousity up yet :+)  )

Thanks.

#incl <std.disclaimer>  Internet id: MTravis@vnet.ibm.com

INTERNET: MTravis@vnet.ibm.com     __\___{_+_}___/__
(404) 835-6143    T/L 269-6143          o/   \o