Collins Air Transport Avionics

From:         kls@ohare.Chicago.COM (Karl Swartz)
Date:         16 Jun 93 14:59:30 PDT

[I'm reluctant to use this newsgroup as a "matchmaker" service, but in
this case I think an exception is justified as I recognized the reader
and, after a bit of followup research, feel confident that (s)he has a
solid reason both for wanting to contact someone at Collins and for
doing so confidentially.]

A sci.aeronautics.airliners reader would like to get in touch with
someone at the Collins Cedar Rapids facility. If any reader works
there or knows someone associated with the various FMC programs at
Collins and would be willing to accept an email message or phonecall
would let me know and I'll put the two of you in contact with each
other.

--
Karl Swartz	|INet	kls@ditka.chicago.com
1-415/854-3409	|UUCP	uunet!decwrl!ditka!kls