Traffic Projections

From:         wangermn@phoenix.princeton.edu (John Paul Wangermann)
Date:         02 Jun 93 00:16:26 PDT

I'm trying to round up some civil air traffic projections for passenger
and cargo traffic into the next century.  The sort of thing that AvWeek
and Flight often quote, but never properly reference.  Could people
either

a) give me some references (i.e. report nos etc.) so that I can get our
library to hunt them down

b) give me names of people I could contact for projections in
organizations such as ICAO, IATA, ATA, FAA, RAA etc

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you may have

John

John P. Wangermann                  wangermn@phoenix.princeton.edu

Dept of Mech and Aero Eng.               (609) 258 5340
E Quad
Olden St
Princeton NJ 08544
USA