Aeroflot sighting

From:         jgladu@bcm.tmc.edu (grungy)
Date:         21 May 93 14:07:00 PDT

In a recent swing past Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH) I saw an
unfamiliar aircraft with what appeared to be the cyrillic Aeroflot
markings.   It was sitting in an out-of-the-way area, next to a 727.

It was four-jet, high wing and a tall T-tail with very large horizontal
stabilizer.  The wing mounted to the fuselage with a decided "shoulder".

Can anyone tell what this is from my shoddy description?

bcnu - John Gladu
Systems Support Center -- Baylor College of Medicine
INTERNET: jgladu@bcm.tmc.edu  | VOICE: (713)798-7370
 US MAIL:  One Baylor Plaza, Houston, Texas  77030
.opinions expressed are just that.obviously.