Re: Mouse Grounds 767

From:         novick@ogicse.ogi.edu (David G. Novick)
Date:         21 May 93 03:44:00 PDT

Some years ago, I was on a Hughes AirWest DC-9 short-hopper here
in the Pacific Northwest.  The cabin lighting was supplied, in
part, through two plastic strips in the ceiling that ran down
the cabin above the aisle.  As we landed and we were deplaning,
I distinctly saw, through one of the strips, a mouse walking
forward along the strip.  I did not fly AirWest again.  I did
speculate, though, as to the frequent-flyer mileage that mouse
must have racked up.

--David

  David G. Novick   | Department of Computer Science and Engineering
 novick@cse.ogi.edu | Oregon Graduate Institute of Science and Technology
 tel (503) 690-1156 | 19600 N.W. Von Neumann Drive
 fax (503) 690-1029 | Beaverton, OR 97006-1999