Engine Displays

From:         "Hayes Press" <Hayes_Press.VORB@qmgate.larc.nasa.gov>
Date:         16 Apr 93 00:38:34 PDT

I am conducting research into the use of vertical tape engine displays
in commercial aviation.  I would appreciate some help in identifying
all aircraft that use such displays and any possible sources of
photographs for these cockpits.  Displays based on CRT, LCD, LED or
analog technologies are all of interest.  I would appreciate knowing
the orientation of the displays in the instrument panel (side-by-side
or top-to-bottom), as well.  An example of one case that I do know
about is the 747-400 that has its tape displays in the top-to-bottom
configuration.