Re: A Question about Tours of the Boeing plant

From:         dme5907@bcstec.ca.boeing.com (David M. Eklund)
Date:         02 Mar 93 22:36:27 PST

In article <air.1993.210@ohare.Chicago.COM> inc@tc.fluke.COM (Gary Benson) writes:

>I'd recommend that you spend part of your Saturday at Boeing's "Museum
                                                       ^^^^^^^^
>of Flight" at Boeing Field just south of downtown Seattle. Decide after that
>if you want to take the time to go to Everett (about 1 hour each way).

Not to be picky, but the Museum of Flight is a non-profit organization
not affiliated with Boeing. Some friends who work at the museum
get mildly annoyed when it is refered to as Boeing's.

--
David Eklund                      |  In no way, shape, form, size, structure,
System(no s) Engineer             |  magnitude, configuration, or conformation