Re: The Len Morgan Collection

From:         gary@maestro.mitre.org (Gary Bisaga)
Date:         06 Jan 93 14:37:18 PST

In article <airliners.1993.1@ohare.Chicago.COM>, rdd@rascal.ics.utexas.edu (Robert Dorsett) writes:
|> I ran across an advert in the latest _Airliners_.  Seems that Len Morgan's
|> daughter is selling a whole bunch of aviation-related memorabilia.
|> For those who are unaware, Len Morgan writes a column in FLYING.  He's also
|> written a variety of books.
Pick up the, I believe, October edition of Flying, and read Morgan's
column.  He talks about how he and his family started their little
writing/publishing/collecting/etc. business, with him writing the
first book, a reference on the P-51.  He then branched out to other
WW2 fighters, then other military planes, then finally to alot of
different types of planes.  Interesting article, as his articles
always are.

--
Gary Bisaga (gbisaga@mitre.org)