The Len Morgan Collection

From:         rdd@rascal.ics.utexas.edu (Robert Dorsett)
Date:         05 Jan 93 00:24:05 PST

I ran across an advert in the latest _Airliners_.  Seems that Len Morgan's
daughter is selling a whole bunch of aviation-related memorabilia.  I sent
off my SASE, and received the list today: well over 1000 book (non-fiction
and fiction), all aviation-related, many out of print.  Reasonable pricing on
most.  P&H is $2.50 for the first book, $1.50 for each additional book.

She's also selling artifacts, such as Concorde travel kits, fighter sticks,
and artwork: a bit more pricy.  No "interesting" items, such as operations
manuals, alas.

To get a list, send a "long" SASE to:
	Kathy Morgan Criddle
	The Write Stuff
	2729 Northridge East
	Clearwater, FL  34621
Their fax number is 813-789-6746.

Stick $0.75 in postage on it: the lists are quite long (9 pages).

For those who are unaware, Len Morgan writes a column in FLYING.  He's also
written a variety of books.  He retired from Braniff as a 747 captain
sometime in the late 70's or early 80's.  He's one of the last of the real
old-timers.

Caveat: nuttin' to do with them.  It's an impressive collection, though,
a detailed literature history of aviation, starting with works from the
1930's.

--
Robert Dorsett
Internet: rdd@rascal.ics.utexas.edu