Re: Aha! The three-man 767 rears its ugly head...

From:         dme5907@bcstec.ca.boeing.com (David M. Eklund)
Date:         06 Jan 93 14:37:17 PST

In article <airliners.1993.13@ohare.Chicago.COM> kls@ohare.Chicago.COM (Karl Swartz) writes:
>In article <airliners.1993.12@ohare.Chicago.COM> ckd@eff.org (Christopher Davis) writes:
>>Other notes on the 757/767: the 757 prototype, N757A, was sitting nearby
>
>It's supposed to become the flying testbed for the 777's fly-by-wire,
>er, fly-by-light system quite soon now.  Were there any signs of
>activity?

Due to extensive modification from the YF-22 program on N757A the decision
was made to take a 757 off the production line for a flying testbed
of the 777's flight control laws.  It successfully completed its tests
a couple of months ago and will now be modified again and sold to its
respective customer.

--
David Eklund                      |  In no way, shape, form, size, structure,
System(no s) Engineer             |  magnitude, configuration, or conformation