Report on visit to Airbus Industrie - Corrections to references

From:         Pete Mellor <pm@cs.city.ac.uk>
Date:         23 Feb 93 00:10:20 PST

In the trip report which I mailed on 3rd Feb., there was an incomplete
reference and an incorrect reference. Please note that the following are
the complete and correct versions of references [2] and [6]:-

[2] Potocki de Montalk J.P.: ``Computer Software in Civil Aircraft'',
    Airbus Industrie, Blagnac 31707, France (to appear in a special issue
    of ``Microprocessors and Microsystems'' on ``Safety-Critical Software'',
    edited by Prof W J Cullyer).

[6] Butler R.W., Finelli B.G.: ``The Infeasibility of Experimental
    Quantification of Life-Critical Software Reliability'', ACM SIGSOFT '91
    Conference on Software for Critical Systems, New Orleans, Dec. 4-6, 1991,
    (Software Engineering Notes, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 66-76).

My thanks to Jonathan Bowen and R.W. Butler for the information.

Peter Mellor, Centre for Software Reliability, City University, Northampton
Sq., London EC1V 0HB, Tel: +44(0)71-477-8422, JANET: p.mellor@city.ac.uk