Re: Terror at 41,000'

From:         jsm@angate.att.com
Date:         06 Feb 93 02:45:32 PST

In article <airliners.1993.108@ohare.Chicago.COM>, howp@sask.usask.ca writes:

> ak336@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (John Dill) writes:

TEXT DELETED

Sorry for the late posting, but I just started looking at this group and my
machine no longer has the rest of the articles.  Did they ever resolve why it
occurred?   I remember a story about a coffee spill or something.  Anyways,
I worked with a guy who was on the flight.  He said he thought he was dead
and a few days later he was still somewhat pale when he came back to work.
I don't think he flew for awhile afterwards either.

__

John S. Maddaus                 |"They're worth their weight in gold!  Do you |
AT&T Bell Laboratories          |really think the authorities would lend you a|
jsm@angate.att.com              |Wellington bomber?  What possible argument   |
(508)691-3116                   |could I put forth to get you one?" - Ministry|
                                |of Aircraft Production                       |
                                |"If you told them that I designed it, do you |
                                |think that might help?" - B.N.Wallis         |