Re: Airliner Accident Book Recommendations?

From:         fjaubert@watcgl.uwaterloo.ca (Fabrice Jaubert)
Date:         03 Feb 93 02:11:28 PST

howp@sask.usask.ca writes:

>     Does anybody have any recommendations about good books concerning airliner
>accidents (particularly recent ones)?  I'm not a morbid person, but I do find

Have you seen the book "Death and Delivrance", about the Canadian Air Force
Hercules crash at the North Pole, in 1991? I've just finished reading it,
and I thought it was very well written - presumably every detail is true,
and yet it reads like an excellent novel.

I'm sorry, I can't remember the author's name off-hand. If you wish, I can
look it up tonight - let me know.

	...Fabrice

--

Fabrice Jaubert                                        Computer Graphics Lab
fjaubert@watcgl.waterloo.edu                        U. of  Waterloo, Ontario