Crew Negligence?

From:         ak336@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (John Dill)
Date:         24 Jan 93 01:17:21 PST

 In relating my story about the incident over Detroit I perhaps gave the
wrong (editorial) impression of my feelings about the crew's actions.
 I too agree that any intentional act by a flight crew that places the
passsengers in harm's way should not be condoned. My comment about the
crew "saving the day" had more to do with the quick thinking they exhibited
while in a supersonic dive from 41,000' in a Boeing 727.
 I also wish to make clear that erasing flight data recorder or cockpit
voice recorder is illegal and I don't condone either action.
John Dill
--

  Don't blame me.....I voted for Bush!