Re: Boeing Book

From:         gregw@tribble.rational.com (Greg Wilson)
Date:         04 Dec 92 22:30:35 PST

michael@is3000.bmr.gov.au (System Support) writes:

>Maybe someone can help me. I'm trying to get hold of a new book about
>Boeing entitled something like "The Boeing Story".  Does anyone have
>any ideas about such a book, author? Any help would be much
>appreciated. Does Boeing (Seattle) have an email address?

>Thanking You in appreciation,
>Michael

Interestingly, I happen to be just about finished reading "Vision: The Story
of Boeing," by Harold Mansfield.  This is an older book (1966) that I picked
up in a used bookstore.  Published by Duell, Sloan, and Pearce, New York.

Haven't read "Legend and Legacy" yet - but it looks like I will have to!

>michael@is3000.bmr.gov.au

>--

Greg Wilson
gregw@rational.com