GE Ft. Wayne Plant (was: Re: GE Aerospace)

From:         cid@athena.mit.edu (Derek H Cedillo)
Date:         03 Dec 92 00:40:11 PST

[all kinds of talk about what the Ft. Wayne Plant was]

I'm sorry, but for the life of me I cannot find any info
about Ft. Wayne being an AE plant.
With my other GE stuff still on loan, I cant prove that it
was Aerospace.
But, As of 10/91 it was not listed as an AE plant.
(this info is a listing of AE plants accross the country)
the list includes all AE plants inluding the tiny satalite
plants that make mini parts and the test center at Edwards AFB
here is a listing:

Lynn, MA (major production and engineering)
Hooksett, NH
Rutland, VA (both sat. parts prodution plants)
Wilmington, NC
Peebles OH
Evendale, OH (Major production and engineering)
Madisonville, KY
Strother, KS
Alburquerque, NM
Ontario, CA (california, not canada)
Edwards AFB, Mojave, CA
and
Seattle, WA

and international in Singapore and Bromont, Canada

Is this innacurate?  It was produced by GE itself, as a recuiting
brochure.  So I dont think there would be editing errors.
Some of the info other people have been laying out is from the mid 80's
perhaps did it change hands? (again this is from 10/91)
Thanks alot.  (sorry if I am beating a dead horse, but this is really bugging
me)

Derek

"He lived a life of going-to-do,
   and died with nothing done"