Re: GE aerospace

From:         palmer@icat.larc.nasa.gov (Michael T. Palmer)
Date:         01 Dec 92 13:54:52 PST

duchad@rpi.edu (David Benedict Ducharme) writes:

>I was in an argument the other day that I hope that can be cleared up here
>was GE aerospace sold straightout, or was it merged with MM.

>sold straightout meaning that they no longer have any say in those dealing
>anymore.

My understanding is that it was a merger, not an outright sale, based on
a letter yesterday from a friend who works for "Generous Electric Aerospace."
Additionally, I believe the FTC has not yet approved the transaction,
although I may have missed the announcement.

Anyone with first-hand knowledge is encouraged to correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Michael T. Palmer, M/S 152, NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, VA 23681
Voice: 804-864-2044,   FAX: 804-864-7793,   Email: m.t.palmer@larc.nasa.gov