Re: Boeing Book

From:         Christopher Davis <ckd@eff.org>
Date:         01 Dec 92 00:13:26 PST
Followups:    1 2 3

Michael> == System Support <michael@is3000.bmr.gov.au>

 Michael> Maybe someone can help me. I'm trying to get hold of a new
 Michael> book about Boeing entitled something like "The Boeing Story".
 Michael> Does anyone have any ideas about such a book, author? Any help
 Michael> would be much appreciated.

This might be the Robert Serling _Legend & Legacy_, which I hope to find
the time to do a book review on, eventually.  *Very* good book.  (I
don't have an ISBN handy, the book's at home.)

 Michael> Does Boeing (Seattle) have an email address?

Probably not an official one, if that's what you're asking.  There are a
number of divisions of Boeing, and they're all under the boeing.com domain.