Re: Hysterical movie goofs

From:         James R Ebright <jebright@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date:         20 Dec 92 16:08:07 CST

>I was just watching a movie on TV ("Gotcha").  One of the characters
>flew to Paris, and there was the obligatory "airplane landing" shot to
>establish that he "really flew" there...
>
>...on an Air France Cargo 747.  (The side titles very clearly had three
>words, though the last was hard to read; however, the "under-nose"
>titles indicated the 747 cargo variant with a nose door.)
>
>Wonder what the in-flight meal was...

About eight years ago I flew LAX to CDG direct on Air Chance and it was
ACTUALLY a CARGO 747 with one cabin (appx 80 seats) of passengers.

The in-flight meal was normal US airline food...quite a let down from
normal Air Chance fare -- so much so, it prompted me to complain in writing.
(Why else fly AF except for the food?)

--
		Jim Ebright (james.ebright@osu.edu)
    "Spam, eggs, sausage and spam - that's not got much spam in it."