Re: A Question about Tours of the Boeing plant

From:         das@emmapeel.ca.boeing.com (Deb Schwartz)
Date:         01 Mar 93 11:29:34 PST

And, of course, while you're in Seattle, don't forget to stop by Boeing
Surplus in Kent (just south of Seattle).  Be the first on your block to
own a 747 engine cowling (at least I think that's what they're called - the
large round thing they put the engine in - I'm a humble business systems
programmer, not an engineer).  They actually did have one for sale there
once - I asked a store employee what someone would do with one and he said
children's play house.  Anyway, it is a fun place to visit, never know
what's going to be there from one week to the next.  It's open Tuesday
through Saturday.
------
Debbie Schwartz // das@voodoo.ca.boeing.com  // ....uw-beaver!bcsaic!voodoo!das

"When life weighs heavily upon him, he benchpresses it."
	- quote from an old Rolling Stone article about Arnold Schwarzenegger