Re: Airliner Projects

From:         stephen@boeing.com (Stephen L Nicoud)
Date:         01 Mar 93 11:29:32 PST

   Also, what is a good ongoing source of such information?

   Are there others?  Haven't seen "Air Transport World", but it sounds
   like a management magazine.  Any info is appreciated.

This is not a recommendation, but try looking at Commercial Aviation News.

For subscription information call 1-800-368-5718.

Stephen
--
Stephen L Nicoud  <stephen.nicoud@Boeing.Com>  bcstec!bcsaic!stephen.nicoud
Boeing Computer Services Research and Technology, Bellevue, Washington  USA

Neither The Boeing Company nor any of its employees, makes any
warranty, whatsoever, implied or express, or assumes any legal
liability or responsibility regarding any information, disclosed, or
represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.  No
specific reference constitutes or implies endorsement, recommendation,
or favoring by The Boeing Company.  The views and opinions expressed
herein do not necessarily reflect those of the The Boeing Company, and
shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.