Re: Flight Levels and Speed

From:         houtex@wt.net (ME Incorporated)
Date:         12 Jul 1999 10:14:22 -0400

John T:  That seems like a good "trick" the descent.  I'll have to try that
one in the sim!

Mike in Miami:  So, what we're saying is that without a GSI, the Sim's panel
is screwed up, sorta.  I think I can switch a GSI on, though.

Both:  Thanks for your answers!

--

"Flying is easy... buying the tickets, that's hard."
-MikeyB